How to Get Started
1. Enroll on this website (mentalhealthmeds.org) as a new client. Complete steps one and two on the new client page. Schedule a one-hour intake visit on the calendar app on this website. At your intake appointment if you have symptom PTSD and would like to treat your symptoms with medical cannabis; you will then certify to participation in the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program.
2. Please fill and sign the Patient E-mail and Acknowledgement Form.
3. Within 24 to 48 hours, you will get an email from MN medical cannabis program.
4. Once you get the email you will be allowed to set up a portal on the MN cannabis website.
5. In your portal you will pay your fees. You will then be able to access cannabis at one of the two local
dispensaries. You must make an appointment at the dispensaries in order to access the pharmacist.
6. At the dispensary you will explain your symptoms to the pharmacist. The pharmacist will then direct you to the medical cannabis which can treat your symptoms.
If you suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and live in Minnesota, you may benefit from using medical cannabis. In Minnesota if you have PTSD and you wish to use medical cannabis to treat your symptoms, you must have an established mental health provider and follow up with this provider as needed. Lisa Ann Miles is a registered provider with the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program and is qualified to ‘’certify’’ you if you have symptoms of PTSD. Your medical insurance will likely cover the cost of the evaluation. The State of Minnesota also charges an annual fee of $200 and $80 for follow up years. For clients on Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability, Medicaid, MNCare, IHS or CHAMPVA) the state of MN will reduce the enrollment fee to $50.
- We accept insurance for your qualifying diagnostic appointment (or $250 without insurance).
- We accept insurance for your re-certification appointment (or $175 without insurance).
- The State of MN charges $200 to enroll with MN Medical Cannabis Program.
After we have certified your condition, you will be eligible to register in the MN
Medical Cannabis Program.
Medical Marijuana is currently available at these Minnesota locations.